Extraordinary, Beautiful, and Functional Bathroom Remodels Begin in Brookfield
Borth-Wilson Plumbing & Bathroom Remodeling in Brookfield is your one-stop shop for bathroom remodels. Even the most outdated or smallest of bathrooms can be turned into something remarkable. Whether that’s updating the colors for a stylish new look or making it more functional to fit your lifestyle. We handle everything in-house—from tile setting to custom cabinetry—with meticulous attention to detail. Our team of skilled craftsmen work until the job is done right and to your satisfaction. And the best part is we’re just as available to perform light updates as we are full remodels.
Want to replace your bathtub with a spa-inspired tile shower? That’s right up our alley. We’re all about installing new fixtures to transform a room. We understand that remodeling comes with a price tag that isn’t always in the budget. That’s why our team can update things one at a time or just the main pieces that will make a big difference, like replacing countertops and adding tile backsplashes for a contemporary touch. Our list of bathroom remodeling services includes:
Services We Offer
- Countertops and backsplashes
Products We Service
When you partner with us, you can rest easy knowing you’re working with a NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) member—a certified dedicated remodeling expert. NARI is the only professional trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. We have to follow a strict Code of Ethics and prove our abilities to be certified.
All of our work is backed with a two-year labor guarantee, our entire team is licensed, and our company is bonded and insured to give you the best quality available. Take a look at our kitchen and bathroom photo galleries, then read through some of our customer testimonials. You’ll find our customers are blown away by our work. From small plumbing to complex remodeling, we’ve got you covered.
We Treat Every Bathroom Remodel Like It’s Our Own
Remodeling is more than just updating a room, it’s updating a lifestyle. At Borth-Wilson, we are everyone’s contractor—there’s no job too big or small for us. Our first step is to provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation. Borth-Wilson owner, Don, will visit your home to meet you and see your bathroom in person. He will look at its layout, learn how your family functions in it, and find out what you do and don’t like about it to recommend a solution that’s completely tailored to your needs and is budget-sensitive.
Once you’re ready to continue—whether it’s within two weeks or six months—we will start the design consultation to capture your vision. Our Selection Center in Brookfield is a great place to get ideas and start weighing your options without feeling overwhelmed. We will make the selection process as easy as possible. You’ll see countertops, toilets, showers, backsplashes, sinks, and more, plus you’ll have the opportunity to ask us any questions you have along the way. And if you don’t see what you want, we’ll even walk through local vendor showrooms with you to find the perfect fit. We do whatever we can to make sure you love your new bathroom.
No Subcontractors, No Problem—From Start to Finish
You’ll work with one designer throughout the entire project and never work with any subcontractors, save for our electrical company who is an extension of Borth-Wilson—this ensures your project gets completed in a timely manner. We’ve worked with the same electrical company for the past 15 years and we consider them to be a part of our team. Our skilled journeyman and master plumbers, lead master carpenters, and master tile setters specialize in their trade and provide craftsmanship you won’t find anywhere else. Instead of rotating around job sites, they’re in your home daily performing specialty work until the task is done. You’ll get to know our team from day one and we’ll stick with you through the entire process and even after if any repairs or touchups are needed. We perform every project with the intent of gaining a customer for a lifetime.
- Borth-Wilson owner, Don, will come to your home to assess your space and determine what your options include. He’ll discuss your wants and needs with you, and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.
- You’ll have an initial construction meeting in our selection center with designer, Marah, to go over your detailed estimate, complete with line-by-line descriptions and a project timeline. This typically takes one to two hours. We encourage you to bring photos of spaces you like.
- When you’re ready to move forward and have signed your estimate, then it’s the fun part—walking through our selection center and picking out products, colors, and other materials. Your selections and any changes you may have will be adjusted in the estimate.
- When the proposal is finalized, we’ll walk through your home to guarantee the materials and products you’ve chosen will flawlessly fit in your remodeled space.
- Finally, we’ll order materials, finalize a start date, and begin the remodeling process!