Update Your Space From Outdated to Stylish and Functional
Borth-Wilson Plumbing & Bathroom Remodeling goes above and beyond to make sure your remodel is spectacular. Whether it’s a laundry room, kitchen, mudroom, or entry way update, we value every project that comes through our door and go into it to gain a customer for a lifetime. That’s why customers say our work exceeds their expectations—we keep your remodeling project on track and on budget.
It’s amazing what updating a main feature can do for your room—and we’ve got a number of ideas to help you get started. If you just want a quick revamp without the extended timeline and budget of a full remodel, light room updates are the perfect solution. Simply replacing plumbing fixtures like faucets, adding a backsplash, updating your flooring, or creating a first floor laundry room or mudroom can be done in a timely fashion and without a huge price tag. More often than not, a quick “facelift” is the perfect way to get the home you’ve always wanted. Our selection center—just north of 124th and Burleigh in Brookfield—has a number of options for you to spark some design ideas.
Services We Offer
- Kitchen countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Fixture replacement
Rooms We Work On
- Laundry rooms
- Utility rooms
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only professional trade association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. And Borth-Wilson is proud to be a member, which means we are a certified dedicated remodeling expert. We have to follow a strict Code of Ethics and prove our abilities in order to be and remain certified.
All of our work is backed with two-year labor warranty, our team members are licensed, and our company is bonded and insured, so you can trust you’re working with a truly professional team. Reach out to us today to get the ball rolling on your light remodel—it starts with a simple conversation with our friendly team.
We Make Remodeling Look Easy
Choosing Borth-Wilson means you’re choosing a teammate who sticks with you during the entire remodel. We’ll get to know you and what you’re looking for before providing you with a budget-sensitive quote. Then whenever you’re ready to get started—whether it’s within a few weeks or months—we’ll start the work.
During your remodel, you’ll see the same team members every day and get to know them by name. We don’t use subcontractors, just our trusted electrical company who we’ve worked with for nearly 15 years. They are an extension of our Borth-Wilson team and work hard to get your project done in a timely manner. And at the end of each day, we’ll clean up after ourselves to keep your home exceptionally tidy. There’s never a dumpster sitting in your driveway or old plumbing fixtures laying around because we want your home to still feel like home.
Our customers are surprised that we follow up to make sure you’re happy at the end of the project—and take care of any repairs or touchups. If a leak appears or your showerhead malfunctions, we’ll be out to fix or replace it in no time. And we keep all of your materials on file so if your grout needs a touch-up three years from now, we will know exactly what brand and color to use.
Want to complete your project in stages? That’s fine, too! We know the remodeling process can be overwhelming. We’ll recommend the most logical timeline and work with you at your pace, so you can continue to live comfortably in your home.
- Borth-Wilson owner, Don, will come to your home to assess your space and determine what your options include. He’ll discuss your wants and needs with you, and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.
- You’ll have an initial construction meeting in our selection center with designer, Marah, to go over your detailed estimate, complete with line-by-line descriptions and a project timeline. This typically takes one to two hours. We encourage you to bring photos of spaces you like.
- When you’re ready to move forward and have signed your estimate, then it’s the fun part—walking through our selection center and picking out products, colors, and other materials. Your selections and any changes you may have will be adjusted in the estimate.
- When the proposal is finalized, we’ll walk through your home to guarantee the materials and products you’ve chosen will flawlessly fit in your remodeled space.
- Finally, we’ll order materials, finalize a start date, and begin the remodeling process!